Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Memories at Work

Click on image for larger view, then use your Back Button to return to this page.  Enjoy!
Travelling as much as I did over the past month made for a pileup of work at my office.  For several days, I’ve been working on catching up with photo orders… six big canvases for a conference room at Georgetown University, two prints of the endangered red-cockaded woodpecker in its habitat in central Florida, a foggy morning on the Sopchoppy River for a man in NY who had good times on the river as a boy, scallop eyes for a college-level biology textbook, and one of my favorite artsy bird photos, a ruffled young white ibis on a shrimp boat in Miami.  Just sitting at my desk I get to take a meandering trip through recollections of good times in the making of these images.

 





 






 

No comments: